By Scott B
Good morning divination fans! As most of you know, OYIT began as a fan site based upon a shared love of all things future-forecasting. So in the spirit of our mystical relationship with the united nature of time, I threw the I Ching, rubbed my crystal ball, and read bird entrails this morning. Here are your predictions for today:
- Finally, after a deal ending DADT in the United States military, the esprit decorps of our nation's hired killers drops to pre-mandatory drug test era levels.
- Elena Kagan's SATC2 scene leaked.
- Will Folks caught heavy petting with Rand Paul behind a burned down Shoney's outside of Louisville.
- Lady Gaga's penis does interview with Defamer.
- J.D. Hayworth declares that according to his history, the Mongolian Empire never dissolved and Humphrey Bogart never died.
- The BP spill rises and crests at the point on the Tulane campus where an intoxicated Andrew Breitbart decided that being called racist is worse than actually being racist.
- Bobby Jindal resurrects M. Night Shyamalan career by allowing him to film documentary on New Orleans. The twist is that it's already dead.
- Sue and Glenn accidentally wear the same shirt.