Louis C.K. will be returning to “Parks & Recreation.”
other “Parks & Recreation” news, Kathryn Hahn, of the recently
cancelled “Free Agents,” is joining the cast for a story arc.
Brent McKenzie says that there may be a “Flight of the Conchords” movie.
“Community” won the “TV Guide” readers’ poll and will be/is on the cover. They also got a small ratings bump on last night's episode.
Singer (the first two “X-Men” movies) will direct “The Munsters” reboot
pilot. And this show is going to be a one-hour drama instead of a
sitcom. Seriously? Fuck you NBC.
Patrice O’Neal died from complications from a stroke. He was a comedian and wrote for WWE for two years.
released its midseason schedule. “Bob’s Burgers” doesn’t premiere
until March 11th, with a full season order. Also, for some reason
there’s a “Napolean Dynamite” cartoon.
no new films opened this weekend. This is the first weekend since I
started writing this article that this has happened. What am I supposed
to do now? I guess I could remind you not to see “Jack & Jill,”
but I doubt you have or will. I could urge you to see “The Muppets,”
because it was really fun and is the best reviewed movie of 2011. Or, I
could do this:
Top 10 Worst Movies I Have Ever Seen
“Jocks (1987)” - Now, I don’t remember watching this film, but this
line in the review I wrote of it tells me that it belongs on this list:
“One of the keywords on IMDB is "kicked in the crotch," and that's
exactly what it felt like when I watched this piece of shit.”
“Robocop 3” - From my review, which I live blogged to Twitter as I
watched: “As crazy as it might sound, I think Robocop just converted to
8. "Paranormal Activity" - If I wanted to watch people sleep for an hour and a half, I would head over to the YMCA. Boring film.
7. "Robot Ninja" - The Robot Ninja is not a robot or a ninja, it's just a dude who doesn't know how to fight. This movie is very gory and very bad.
6. "The Grudge" - Super boring Japanese horror movie remake starring Sarah Michelle Gellar. Everything in this movie happens so slowly.
5. "Fast Food - When Jim Varney is the best part of a movie you know you're watching some real shit.
4. “Cocktail” - From my review: "This is possibly the worst movie I have ever seen. I tried to think of
something nice to say about it and all I could come up with is that the
cameras were in focus the whole film."
“House of 1,000 Corpses” - Inaccurate title--I only saw 300 corpses at
most--weird edits between film and grainy video, and it is basically a
remake of “Texas Chainsaw Massacre” or any other “freaky family” movie
from the 70s or 80s.
“The Runaways” - This movie sucked on pretty much every level. It’s
boring, inaccurate and people praise it. Fuck every person who liked
1. “I Spit on Your Grave” - This movie is at least half rape scenes. I’m not sure why, but rape makes me uncomfortable.